Friday, September 17, 2010

the Rocky Horror UPDATE :)

i am so excited about my next etsy shop update on Sunday, September 19th starting at 2pm PST :) this will be the LAST update until mid-november (after the BIG Torrance Fiber Festival on Nov. 7th) and this time, i'm going ALL OUT to provide a super fun party atmosphere for you :) so, what's the theme?? :) :)

i see you shiver, with antici-................................................pation! :)

that's right! in light of the upcoming Halloween holiday, i'll be listing lots of Lush Yummies loosely based on the awesome rock musical, "Rocky Horror Picture Show" :) :) there will be lots of Rocky Horror inspired Lush Stuffed art batts, yummy hand dyed locks, and some NEW yummies, too! :)

and the BEST part is: there will be a live audio-streaming soundtrack for the update and prizes to win!!! :) if we click on the PLAY button at exactly 2:00pm pst, we will all be in sync at the double-feature "showing" together :) you can even "pop out" the player into its own window and keep the etsy shop open as well :)

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

please leave a comment at the end of this post to let me know you're hanging out with us and to be entered in one of 3 fun prize giveaways, no purchase necessary! :) also, leave whatever fun comments you like, for me and everyone else who is here :)

there are 3 chances to WIN prizes: leave a comment at the end of this blog post... make a purchase from my etsy shop... or purchase the listing that has the Rocky Lips hidden in one of its photos :) all prizes will be a 1oz Martini Mixer of fibers used in the making of this update :) one prize per attendee :)



NEW! introducing hand dyed "Moonshine" mixes :) these yummies are full of mixed ingredients all simmering in one dye-pot, producing a wonderful concoction of colors and textures :) these are different from my "Martini Mixers" which are often gathered from several batches of hand dyed fibers :)


and... introducing kettle dyed Lush Rovings :) i've been experimenting a bit with kettle dying and finally have some unique hand dyed offerings for you :) but they are few and far between, so grab them while they're there :)

pop on over to my flickr page for a looksy at a few of these items, not all of them :) the rest of the yummies will go live during the rockin' update :) all listings this time around are virtually unrepeatable, so i hope you can make it on sunday to grab your favorites :)

as usual, reserved items will go up ahead of time and the music and new listings will kick off promptly at 2pm pst :) i hope to see you then!!! :) :) xoxo

18 comments:

  1. I'll be there, looking forward to it!! -Andrea/spinup

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayayay!!!! see ya there doll!!! :) :) :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm there! Yay, Andrea's going to be there too? Yay! Sara's having a party! Yay Sara!

    ReplyDelete
  4. heehee!!! YAYAYAY!!! i loves me a super-fun party with all my friends!! :) :) :) so glad you'll be there too hon!!! :) :) :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, I'm so excited!!! What a freakin fun idea!

    xoxoxo Miki

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wouldn't miss any of your updates. Everything is so beautiful, I wish I could buy everything.

    Backporchquilts

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay!!! hi miki, christina, and cynthia!!! :) :) :) hee!!! i'm so excited you all are planning to rock out with me! :) :) :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm here (Sayra) danged google isn't letting me log in....

    ReplyDelete
  10. yay!! hi sayra :) :) nice update of your own, btw!!! :) :) www.atomicblue.etsy.com :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. okay sweeties!! my time says 1:54pm pst... update going live in 6 minutes!! get ready to push your PLAY buttons!! :) :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. that's it folks!! i hope you had a blast :) :) keep listening if you like :) and thank you so much for coming!! i'll notify the winner from the posts here of their 1oz martini mixer PRIZE!! :) :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Eeeekkkk....totally missed the update! Shirls

    ReplyDelete
  14. so sad I missed this!! I have a feeling I'll make up for it next weekend though!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi shirls and carrie :) :) we'll catch you two next time :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. CONGRATULATIONS to COASTFLYER!! you WON the blog poster PRIZE!! :) :) :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. i cannot even express to you how sad I was when I got home from being out of town all weekend and I had missed this! ironically i did talk an awful lot with my pals about rocky horror... maybe I was here in spirit without even knowing it? good luck with your next show friend!!! :D <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete